How we collect your information
We collect your information when you complete our online forms, download and use our app and speak to us on the telephone. We collect data that we obtain using cookies on our website. We record all of the discussions we have with you on the phone for training purposes. The information we collect includes your name, address, email address, booking card details, booking addresses, journey details and credit history. Some vehicles have onboard cameras which record visual images only, this is only used for insurance purposes and you will be informed.
What we do with your information
We use your information to send a vehicle to the address stated and drive you to the second address stated. We also use your information to take a secure payment for the booking. We use your information to send you marketing emails containing special offers and promotions.
Whom we share your information with
We share your details with other companies within our Group and with our selected business partners. These business partners may include:
- Cloud providers who store the information
- IT service providers that help with any internal IT issues
- App providers who service and maintain the booking app
- Payment service providers who process payments on our behalf
- Credit check companies to understand your credit history
- Accountants who provide an accountancy service to our business
- Service partners receive information pertaining to the journey
If you feel that we are not handling your data correctly then a complaint can be made to us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org which will be dealt with by our customer services department.
If you still feel that we have not handled your information correctly you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Welcome to Europcar, a global leader in car & van hire
At Europcar you can rent a car or van from over 130 locations in the UK, or from any one of our 3835 worldwide locations.