COVID-19 Customer Information
- Please be assured that the emphasis of our activities is for our customers and staff to follow Covid-19 UK Government guidance on social distancing and hygiene practices. We kindly ask you to do the same with your employees and partners using our service.
- The latest guidance from the Government now includes wearing of face masks as a compulsory requirement on public transport in England from June 15th 2020. Whilst it is not a compulsory requirement for travelling in Private Hire Vehicles, Brunel recommend that all drivers and passengers use a protective face mask when travelling in one of our vehicles.
- People who have a respiratory condition, children under three and anyone who finds it difficult to manage them correctly are exempt, passengers in Private Hire Vehicles wear a face covering.
- We provide and require the use of twice daily car washing facilities, spray and wipe vehicle disinfectant solution, hand sanitiser gel, disinfectant wipes, the wearing of protective face masks and using protective gloves by our drivers.
- We continue to remind drivers that if they are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 that the stay at home and self-isolate and we would respectfully ask that you do the same with your employees and partners.
- We have reconfigured Brunel’s London Office to allow for social distancing and ask our team to work from home, unless it is vital that they come into the office to perform their role.
- We continue to monitor this exceptional situation and will keep you informed should the services need to be adapted further over time.
To our existing customers, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your much valued and continued business. And to new customers, we look forward to helping you through this period.
Stay safe and well.
Beth & The Brunel Team
Welcome to Europcar, a global leader in car & van hire
At Europcar you can rent a car or van from over 130 locations in the UK, or from any one of our 3835 worldwide locations.